Thursday, February 7, 2008

tear off my clothes

Sirius is dead and then I spoke to his ghost. I saw it all , we have
to go to them. They come here and what is supposedly being developed
could change the balance. It feeds off the energy of fans. Taping
them like batteries.
And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off.
It is better for you to enter life lame than with two feet to be
thrown into hell. And if your eye causes you to sin, tear it out. It
is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one
I'ma little
nervous at the slow pace I'd been running for the last three hours,
so I dropped off my warm clothes, put on a short sleeve shirt,
tightened my shoes, and grabbed some food all in one fluid motion.
I
was okay trusting him with my luggage but not with my ass, so he
showed me on a map where my cabana was located and it looked like an
easy twenty mile ride along the beach road, so I unboxed the bike,
changed clothes, gave him twenty
His grandmother bathed him and
dressed him in the smallest clothes she could find and tucked in a
newborn cap that I had sewn. Everything was far, far too large for
him. We prayed as a family, thanked God for the life that had been

Although it was boiling hot in the room and I was feeling almost
faint from the heat, I suddenly felt a cold shiver of fear run up my
spine. But before I had chance to put my clothes back on and make a
run for it, he lunged towards me,
Mmmm my favorite kind of food (and
not fitting into my clothes still attests to this fact). Sigh. Back to
the comfort. One of my earliest memories of cooking with my mom is of
her making Chicken Pot Pie with biscuits on top.
As I exit their
house, disgruntled by the death and by the heat, I start ripping off
my clothes due to the discomfort of the heat. I tear off my shirt and
untuck my other white shirt, which is at this point, stuck to my body
due to
Eventually we reach the skeleton coast and my first witness
of gentle waves crashing against the shore does not fail to
disappoint. We pause to get some T-Shirts (it is nice to have clean
clothes and a souvenir in one item) and head off
After he joins me,
I look for my wristband and I cannot find it. At this point, I am
feeling Old Testament-like. I want to tear at my clothes, my hair,
whatever is in reach. I am, I'm sure, a pathetic sight and all I want
is to be home
Sam, emboldened by my arrival and subsequent fall,
struck back at each dog that lurched in my direction. But the
confusion only lasted for an instant. The Shepherd and Frankie worked
around me, clamoring to get at Sam while I fought off
I looked at my
colourful pieces of paper, and chose to do a stand-up paper person,
with a stand to hold her up. The colourful paper was going to be her
clothes. I don't know what Antony was doing, probably something
really boring like a
It means the end of me walking the dog by
myself because Rob can't tear himself away from whatever game has
whatever fantasy football player in it. And, at least for a few
blessed months until baseball season begins, it means that my
You
accomplished so much. I am proud you were my daddy; I would not have
chosen anyone else. I like to go into your closet, too and just touch
and smell all your clothes it gives me so many memories that I miss so
much.
He has this thing with the removal of all clothes I dunno. The
last time I visited, I had an infection on my bicep and he asked me
to take off my t-shirt and my vest just to look at it - whadafxup
with that?
I am REALLY feeling the pressure and stress as the time
is really flying by. It makes me tear up just thinking about it. So
anyway, I agreed to watch them, after a mini-argument with my sister
about how I CAN'T DO IT anymore.
I look down to see her avoiding eye
contact with me as her eyes almost start to tear up. I couldn't
freaking believe she was pulling that shit. I roll off her said
things that I regret. Pretty much a total prick.
And if I get an XL,
after a few washes, I'll be showing off my belly button. A lot of
pants -- sweat pants, track pants, cargoes -- just go by SML-XL-XXL.
If I get XXL in an attempt to get the length long enough, they'll
nearly fall off
There's blood all over my clothes. I'm struggling
against the ropes, while Hobbs berates me with maniacal ranting." She
paused. "This is where it changed though." She took a deep breath and
continued, "Somehow I managed to get free.

http://ross-store-clothing.blogspot.com
/2008/02/allison-daley-clothes.html

No comments: