Wednesday, February 6, 2008

doll clothes

I have just added some doll clothes patterns and there is no doll
clothes tag. I think I used the toy tag, but there are so many of
those and people who are looking for doll clothes arent looking for
toys. It's really not the same thing
Saving on American Girl Doll
Clothes at Free Money Finance. FMF wants to know where to find frugal
alternatives to the brand name American Girl doll clothes. I'd like to
know too. Saving Money on Your Vet Bills at My Two Dollars.
In my
post titled What We Got for Christmas, I noted that my daughter got
an American Girl (AG) doll for Christmas and we were now into the
'what (expensive) clothes can I buy for her' phase. I had one reader
leave the following comment
To celebrate the fact that the shop is
open, she wants to give away a set of Doll Clothes for an 18 inch
doll. 18inchpantsblouse.jpg. These are homemade white capries, with a
burgandy/pink blouse with lace trim. (The model doll is NOT
Then, the
idea is that you make four of the same little outfit, and mail one
each to the folks in your group - the other people doing the same -
and when you receive your packages you end up with a little unique
doll clothes wardrobe.
Doll clothes (SFW, I think). Plus recycling
dolls for charity. [more inside]
Barbie doll clothes are an important
part of the fun of playing with the Barbie doll. When Barbie first
came out, the clothes were fashion model outfits. Since then,
however, outfits can be worn for almost any occasion or situation.

Thus I was subjected to seeing my little tiny bras and bathing suits
that almost look like doll clothes, seriously, that's what MEDIUM
looks like. I kept anything size large and above. I still have some
small stuff in my closet,
I made Coco a dress! I used a Blythe
pattern, and I guess their torsos are a little shorter that hers.
It's really more of a tunic top. I might also add darts to the front
to make it more fitted. Either way, this girl needs some jeans
I got
a pattern for what LOOKED like simple clothes for 18-inch American
girl doll clothes and have been very frustrated - everything is so
tiny I feel like I am all thumbs. Am I making a mistake sewing these
by machine?
How about making doll clothes for your collection or
your little one? When Lani was born she was smaller than a cabbage
patch doll, these would have been perfect for her because even the
preemie clothes were too small for her. Have fun.
I have these
patterns up for barter on the MJF message boards. I'm looking for
fabric, trims, yarn, or vintage pics/paper. Thanks!!
I found some
re-sells of my doll clothes on eBay! Mod Zebra, Sunflower Fields,
romantic garden!
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R4&_trksid=m37&satitle=gymboree+doll+clothes&category=
addthis_url
I loved to sew and make doll clothes then, made all my
own clothes. I just have this thing about fabric, I can't explain it,
the texture feel and colors speak to me, I have to touch it feel it
and hoard it, sounds crazy huh?
I was so excited when I saw
Melissa's daughter received an American Girl doll for Christmas!
Finally, somebody to make doll clothes for (this dress is for her). I
love making 18 inch doll clothes. Then, a few days later I found out
my
We, as young adults (a phrase coined to make us feel like we
aren't children anymore…. which we very much are) ARE TRYING ON doll
clothes. And as a former drug user and a "envelop pusher", I think
maybe it would be easier to just play
Craft fair features include
painted pottery, jewelry--beaded, sterling & handcrafted,
handcrafted purses, 18' doll clothes (American Girl size),
scrapbooking accessories, knitted items, educational games, handmade
wooden bowls,
Where can I find a decent selection of Barbie or
Barbie-sized clothing? I've looked everywhere in Metrotown only to
find nothing. Thanks for your help!
but then they say the following:
'I love the clothes at Jane Norman, they are so pretty me and my
mother always shop there together'

http://ross-store-clothing.blogspot.com
/2008/02/full-figured-woman-clothes.html

No comments: